OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Mestre Assays Show Bonanza Grades Up To 265g/t, page-60

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Hi domain,

You have great enthusiasm and I believe OGX will be proven over the weeks and months ahead to be massive with fantastic grades. But it still has to be verified that the 25tph production hammermill will produce the same results (I expect it will) and mined without a JORC being available from drill results because of the coarse and nuggety nature of the gold.

I am cautious about whipping the mob into a frenzy with language more suited to a revivalist congregation, lest it create unnecessary volatility. We have 92 Million 3c options coming on the market shortly (and a further 92 million 2c shares already issued), and some of them will be looking to cut and run for a quick profit. We have climbed up towards the $70 Mil market cap from a long way down ...so perhaps we will float around here until fundamental news concerning the new hammer-mill is released.

This current announcement is fantastic as it confirms the Bonanza grades and continuity, but they are more of what the market has received since 2013.

With that in mind, the long-term prospects are fantastic and there is no reason that Cuca or Espanola or even Mato Grande(?) lodes cannot be just as large as the main Cascave-Mestre lode that we currently just received samples from (a point lost in the conversation is seems). And then there is polymetallic Tintero with massive silver intersections.

This is a long term hold with great short-term news potential.

Good luck all,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.