OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

A pragmatist is looking at the variation across the 19 samples....

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    A pragmatist is looking at the variation across the 19 samples. Apply a top cut and the average comes down a lot. If I understand correctly these are vein/panel samples so they also don’t factor in mining dilution.
    The bulk samples may give a clearer picture - but the failure to see the type of grades obtained in samples reflected in previous milling results with the old milling method I doubt is explained by plant problems alone - mining dilution is a big factor. To what extent they’ll be able to reduce mining dilution when they commence full scale mining with this method will be a big factor in determining grades achieved at full production levels. Reducing mining dilution also means opening up more ore sources to maintain the same volumes of ore at grade. So the other question is what sort of feed rate will a low dilution mining method achieve and how long (with no clear picture of total resource size) will these high grade sources last.

Very possible all of these things will pan out nicely but it’s not a given yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.