ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

On the positive side, it's the first time in a long time that an...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    On the positive side, it's the first time in a long time that an announcement has come out close to when it was supposed to. Reasonable announcement with a lot of infill detail required to really analyse what the results are, but seems positive.

On the negative side, the Metallurgy has bee promised for over a year, the current annual report says an MRE due out sometime this 1/4, and that also has been promised for some time now. I guess we'll see.

The lithium story has derailed the main game which was/is Gold and Rare Earths/Scandium, and I sincerely hope that we have returned to that focus now, but given we have spent scarce funds on taking options over the other tenements prospective for lithium in the very recent past, and have now "pivoted" back to Rare earths and gold focus leaves me wondering.

Long term holder, because I've had to be. Blowing bubbles for years, and hopefully coming to the surface sometime in the next few.

Once again, I suspect we are running out of money and the thought of a capital raise at these prices leaves me cold, with potential massive further dilution.

With all fingers crossed, I remain patiently hopeful that the cats will be herded, but its been a long and tortuous road from 6.5 cents at my peak experience to 0.04/0.05 cents it was over the last month or two.

As they say. GLTAH and especially the rest of you who have been around for several years.

Otherwise, hats off to management/board at this time for the annual report, and actually releasing the metallurgy as stated by the chairman as "imminent. Keep it up and win me back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $17.52K 2.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1397626 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11449789 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.