CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

As I said I was just guessing but CCO obviously got two sooky...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    As I said I was just guessing but CCO obviously got two sooky rebukes from Gorman on the wording. First they amended the announcement then another announcement to clarify further. Not sure there was a need unless he was not happy. I can see him having a rant “This is my work not yours”. I want it clarified” The first announcement clearly states that it was in partnership with Network Nutrition but that was not good enough. I don’t think we really needed the finer details to state that this deal goes towards the milestones since the average Joe would not imagine otherwise. It’s in their contracts it couldn’t go any other way. Anyway who cares as long as they keep selling the stuff and finding new avenues to do so.

On a side not I noticed in the annual report presentation they mention something about 45% gross operating margins. So those that have stated that the margins are low are incorrect. It basically just means as we just need to sell more to see the operating margins turn to healthy profit margins to cover marketing and administration etc. Or at least that’s the way I see it but I’m no accountant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $26.24K 3.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 11945642 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 163627 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.