NTU 0.00% 2.5¢ northern minerals limited

re: Ann: Metal-Pages Shanghai Presentation - ... Is NTU about to...

1. 3,237 Posts.
    re: Ann: Metal-Pages Shanghai Presentation - ... Is NTU about to go for another good run ... I think so

Tonio is in here claiming to be a long term shareholder and avoiding answering the question he was asked first by Teahouse ...

"My request to you is this. Please quantify the long term wealth creation you foresee in your 'no' case scenario. Once you've done that in good faith, we'll see where you are coming from."

This updated presentation may contain the answer why Tonio has shown up ...

356 M shares times 70.6% (held by the top 40) = 105 M shares approx. in the hands of all other shareholder

given the bear market and shakeout we have been through - my guess is the majority of those 105 M shares are also in tight hands

what price will any accumulators have to raise the NTU share price to in order to shake a few shares free

Tonio, besides the question Teahouse first asked you - which we all note you have avoided answering .....

"My request to you is this. Please quantify the long term wealth creation you foresee in your 'no' case scenario. Once you've done that in good faith, we'll see where you are coming from."

I also ask ... "which grubby broker do you work for"

why do I assume you work for a grubby broker ... because only a grubby broker stands to gain by talking down the sale of 16% of browns range ... which is what you have come on here to do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $147.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $111.7K 4.471M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 4778021 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1130825 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.