NTU 4.00% 2.4¢ northern minerals limited

Ann: Metal-Pages Shanghai Presentation - 13 Septe, page-4

1. 3,237 Posts.
    re: Ann: Metal-Pages Shanghai Presentation - ... Tonio, I looked at a number of production scenarios including, 3,000 tpa ; 5,000 tpa and most recently 10,000 tpa

What makes you so sure it will only be 3,000 tpa

If the demand for heavy rare earths remains strong I believe we will see quick upgrade of the currently proposed production levels

The Chinese (our partners) want the heavies and they just happen to have the money and the expertise in rare earth production to bring about higher production levels as quickly as possible – oh and they also just happen to have the right partner here in Northern Minerals

Have a listen to the latest audio that GB put out – he talks about Chinese plans to commence stockpiling of rare earths which the Chinese announced only last week, the Chinese want to stockpile 1,200 tpa of Dysprosium and 2,500 tpa of yttrium – and if they can’t supply it themselves where do you think that is going to come from.

As for the assumptions used in my spreadsheet they were what I believed was relevant and realistic at the time I prepared it - for what I wanted to consider. If you want to use your own assumptions then prepare your own spreadsheet, .... don’t just sit there like a spoilt brat demanding that I input your assumptions into my spreadsheet.

Now Tonio, you are the one advocating the “no” case to the sale of 16% of Browns Range, money Northern Minerals will need to progress our company up to bankable feasibility.

Teahouse asked a very relevant question of you Tonio :- “please quantify the long term wealth creation you foresee in your 'no' case scenario. Once you've done that in good faith, we'll see where you are coming from."

Yet you continue to avoid answering - now why could that be?, - no prizes for working that one out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $210.9K 8.601M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1399955 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.