MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Ann: Metal Storm, DSTO and Airtronic USA, Inc. Si, page-22

1. 20,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1784
    re: Ann: Metal Storm, DSTO and Airtronic USA,... Ah at last someone with half a brain being exercised, I like your idea ***1GL*** LOL, my theory may not be 100% correct, but we are told so little about what is really happening, and some of that is because metalstorm have their hands tied, but metalstorm would be insane to give away their IP to another competitor if it means that their own tech won't see the light of day, even if it is for the non lethal rounds only.

So if the soldiers get a taste for variable lethality and they know there is a weapon that has it in both lethal and non lethal and has three times the firepower then I reckon I know which they would prefer between the 1GL and the 3GL

Airtronics cannot deliver a longer range in the M203 without using metalstorms technology and they have said as much, they say is hughly unrecomended using Mk19 rounds in the M203 due to overpressure, whereas stacked propellant tech spreads the gasses over a much larger are in the barrel.

As for Yahoo , I am of exactly the same opinion, I have seen it as a contrarian indicator of the highest order.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.