MCT 50.0% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

Ann: Metalicity Proposal to Nex Metals Shareholders, page-48

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Well done yacheng, I still think DEEP down that this could pay off one day, And IM bleeding bad but you have to stick with it now I guess , what gets me is there is so much turnover everyday but the SP doesnt reflect it????? one can only wonder WHY and I do think that there is so much more to come here , Personally I will take money back and go over to my beloved EXR a sure thing all IMO no advice. Big mistake for me personally here, good luck to you yacheng and others , but Im not satisfied how this mob operates compared to others, theve done JACK for Shareholders except grief over the last year that Ive been here! Say Im wrong! Bit like bas was there for 17 years out for a loss , the years for me running out now , cant put up with anymore constant B/S and tea and biscuit companies> think I gave them a fair go dont you, This mob really need to pull a rabbit out of the hat IMO . BIT longer, will wait for baby face and his MRE, but wont hold my breathe, Cheers Oldynasaw PS as Ive said wonder how long JL will hang around??? far too smart for this dropkick outfit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $344 114.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 42703083 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 74009083 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.