MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Ann: Metalicity Strengthens Board and Management, page-25

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I think the board and management are solid and trustworthy and combined with the assets add up to a worthwhile investment in the junior resources space. The opportunity to make fantastic capital gains on this stock has already been proven. It has gone from 2c to 10 cents- that is a 5 bagger. Ok it wasn't 10 for long but there has been plenty of time for profit talking and I must admit that I enjoyed the profits and they helped me pay my kids school fees. Now the price is low again, I buy some more. Simple strategy here Buy Low and sell higher. I'll get to the asset fundamentals in a bit.
    That the board has focussed on WA to me is really important. There are about 197 countries on the planet and I reckon there is only about a dozen that you would consider as a worthwhile investment destination in junior resources and resource develpoment. Thinking of very large base metals projects, good luck developing projects in Iran, PNG, Russia, most Africa, nearly all of Europe, and obviously disregarding all the countries with wars or those run by crims ( eg, Zimbabwe, Somalia and Italy) or the military dictatorships (eg Thailand, Pakistan, Sudan...) . Even in Australia there are some massive sovereign risks ( thinking about Adani getting shafter by the Queensland ALP here on the NAIF loan), but within Australia , WA has to be the best destination. NFB Hands down. ( No Fecking Brainer)

If you have an mineral property asset that is economic, then WA is the place on the planet where you want God to have put it in the ground.

So this is why Admiral Bay counts, why it is relevant, why it is worthwhile to have some investment dollars exposed to it. The tonnes and grade are there and technically it can be developed. Sure it is deep but the grade is ok. If it wasn't in WA but somewhere else, then no-one on the planet would give a rats cracker about it. Zinc will forever be an important part of the industrial process. AB is locked up in a small company and it is a major global project. This means major global resources houses will be the developer and ultimate owner. I hope the company holds on to this project for as long as they can untill a strong friend comes in to be the partner and ultimate owner.
    Who that will be is unclear but it is obvious the game is on. Safer to be a holder than not.
    Last edited by ohmygod: 10/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.971M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $250 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 45603083 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 75439404 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.