MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

Ann: Metallum acquires additional El Roble concession, page-108

1. 430 Posts.
    I've had a listen to the BRR interview now. Main points for me were;

"our goal is to be able to extract enough material to be able to cash flow the activities of the company and the purchasing of the El Roble project".... There it is again Zeff. The time has come to prove you can manage this progression (I honestly hope you can prove it mate ).

200-500T lots accepted by ENAMI and Panga is producing OXIDE ore (no Au credits just yet ).
    The Lots seem small to me. Does any one else think this may be reason that only 500T has been delivered (mill is restricting the tonnage delivery)? I wish the company would just come out and say it!! I think Askari touched on it yesterday. It is one thing to have trouble getting the space at the mill and another not to be able to produce efficiently (in my mind anyway). Either way, we need to get more/better tonnage through the mills to increase the cash flow.

Now for the (obviously) upcoming CR....
    What will that money be used for?
    How will it enhance the (immediate) progress of the project Just on this one i want to point out that i don't think that now is the time that they should be spending millions on magnetic/geo work. It's just my opinion, but i think that the company should be focused on increasing the production rates at Panga and getting the Paraguay mine off to a flying start.
    How much do we need?
    What cost (dilution) are the managers prepared to accept in the name of progress? Obviously those with deep pockets will expect to get their shares at a premium (and good luck to them), but the management have consistently spruiked that they want to minimise dilution. Lets see what their word is worth hey?

Those are the questions that immediately spring to mind. Not enough answers given in today's interview for me, but i still hold and hope.
    Anyone else have thoughts?

Cheers,
    RD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.