MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

Merchant7 - Failing to see any images or attachments I can...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,577 Posts.
    Merchant7 - Failing to see any images or attachments I can safely conclude your statements are falsified with personal intent. The fact you complain more on the back of positive updates, and continue to accumulate or hold with a sell sentiment just clarifies to me your intentions of misleading this forum. As others have stated, if you believe the company is a 'lemon' as you've stated for five months than sell out, if you wish to hold stop misleading the forum with lies or theories that do not make sense. The opportunity to show the evidence requested is still available.

DavidCasey - I don't think the attitude is needed. If you fail to understand how individuals can profit by a stock increasing by 33% and think no one can, than I do not know what to tell you. I try to constructively contribute to this forum by participating in discussions and contacting the company to obtain answers and announcement timelines. I post them for your benefit, not my own. You can contribute as well by discussing the stock, or researching too, but do not begin critiquing me or my investments as if you have a right too. It's simply disrespectful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.