CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Hi Rendawg87,

I feel you. Not retards mate. IMO mgmt has been doing everything possible to avoid attention over the past 2yrs in a very strong coal bull market. The MO around recent announcements is no different.

This commodity cycle upswing was long-awaited by many long suffering shareholders on the register. IMO it is not possible for a serious mgmt team to string together 5-8 value destructive decisions in a row and tell shareholders various versions of “it’s all just dumb luck”. IMO every aspect of what retail shareholders are being served up by this mgmt team is not by accident.

The litmus test is not whether any of us could do a better job. The litmus test is “what might retail investors expect to see in the actions and efforts of any other earnest mgmt team (in a comparable situation) who are laser beam focused on overcoming any challenge and get the company to maiden production”.

When I reflect on this situation through that lens the gaps begin to appear. IMO it no longer appears to be witless “stumbling and fumbling”.

Very sad face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.