MLS 0.00% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

I will also add that you guys have succeeded in completely...

1. 1,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I will also add that you guys have succeeded in completely brainwashing a large of the amount of good people here that are unsure of their investment at this end of the market and completely ruining the other side of the potential here for them.

Crew like Bahn, who I do believe has good intentions and wants to make money, but posts so much has even had your blanket of darkness taken over his/her eyes, and like i said because Bahn posts so much and is so nervous and unsure about his/her investment has now also (bar the one post the other day) become a member unwittingly of the hate MLS club, and it's the first thing anyone sees when they look at our thread!

Whilst this forum is for all opinions, I would ask the people that are unsure of their investment here this.

Why would you listen to someone that doesn't own the share, but spends all day everyday here hating on it??
    What are their motives?

I have always been honest that, yes management have had to change and pull their socks up, but change has and is happening now for the last few months, not only that we are about to drill something that has the potential to go from 1.6km's to 36 km's of high grade resource, in the western worlds new battery minerals mining and production hub!!!

The potential upside is significant.

Yes it is the speccy end of the market, only invest what you can afford to lose!!!!!!!!!

The potential to make money is here though, $18.5M in cash in hand and trading at 2.4 cents, forget these miserable Pr1cks and see what happens!!!

Y

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $11.08K 527.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1493532 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 286781 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 3
Last updated 13.50pm 13/05/2024 ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.