AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Metallurgical Sample Update, page-38

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    I am in the black, but it has been difficult and there has been a lot of luck. Caught numerous trades from 7s and 8s to 9s and 10s (it ran quite consistently there for a bit). Lost a few of those (stop losses), and lost on a 14c-11c trade. Had a 9-13ish run one time, and have traded a few 3/4s to 4/5s of late. Missed the big SPP drops because I sold out before the election, and was waiting for vol to subside from result. Back in now at current levels, for good. With reporting timetable, EV sales, Increased chIna coy sIgnals, and lithium demand curve, I am sold on this finally running on next sniff of news. In my vIew, you dont want to mess up and mIss thIs, and thIs Is from someone who has unashamedly hIt It and quIt It for months. ThIs Is now the consolidatIon poInt for reversal IMO. The greatest travesty of the whole SPP clusterfeck was that, in the meantime, the 2nd monster resource was shored up, to not much fanfare. This is now a more than doubly attractive (++) stock since Xmas, and the market didnt really clock it because of the SPP ballzup. But, the dust is now settled, and the scene is set for AVZ. For me, this is not hope or optimism, it's just a clinical assessment of the value and trade potential of this stupendously undervalued company. The release of the transport study and 10Mpta with the new l'est 100% resource is a freaking masterstroke, as it gets rid of the confusion around RD, the other players, and the complex division. L'est is AHmazing, and 100% ours. Roads are nearly finished, economics are solid (even without the shiptonnes of tin), and we are good to go. See some of the great recent conservative valuation posts from committed HC AVZers, if you are new. We are in a totally different space to 6 months back, and the sunrise is cracking the horizon. The next week or so is the time we have all been waiting for FOR YEARS. The future is black, I'm glad to be back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.