LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Hi Alexandria07Thanks for the Gerald metals contract reference.I...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Alexandria07
    Thanks for the Gerald metals contract reference.
    I was looking to see if I should again become a shareholder at this low share price.

Do you know the current price of non-radioactive monazite?

Does anyone know of an operating carbonatite mine to get an idea of costs?

All I can find is this 2022 reference below where the Nd is 15% and the Pr% is 3.4% for a total NdPr of 18.4%.
    LIN Pr is higher at 5% vs 3.4% below. LIN NdPr is 20%. This would put the LIN price at ~USD 7,600/te or AUD 11.7 per kg.

Note that AUXICO receives a 15% trade commission and the price is FOB at a port. Such a trade commission is also in the LIN contract.

"Market based pricing less selling costs and fees typical for an agreement of this type." This would reduce the LIN receipts to USD 6,460/te

There is also the transport and port handling costs. Say 50/te, thereby reducing the LIN receipts to 6,410/te meaning LIN has to produce at more than a 20% discount (profit) to USD 6.41/kg of monazite for its drilling, blasting, hauling, crushing, milling, separating, labour, power and overheads.

I have no idea whether this is easy or hard so my plan after working through this is still to wait for the DFS unless someone can provide some insights into these costings.
    I have found out that un-brecciated carbonatite can be very hard at ~100 UCS which I think must increase drilling costs.

https://www.auxicoresources.com/drc
    "AUXICO signed a sales agency agreement for the trading of non-radioactive rare earth concentrates from the DRC in the form of monazite sands. The first trade of 96 tonnes of concentrates was finalized end of April 2022, second trade for 192 tonnes was finalized early July, according to an off-take agreement with a 5-year term, for a minimum amount of 18,000 tonnes of concentrates during the term i.e. 300 tpm, with a target objective of 1,000 tonnes of concentrates per month. The material was sold at a final price of US$ 6,500 per metric tonne for a value of US$ 1.24M, of which AUXICO receives a 15% trade commission. Samples analysed by SGS South Africa had on average 14.95% Neodymium and 3.4% Praseodymium, and ~60% TREO. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $20.72K 189.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 512766 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 635713 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.