MGU 7.14% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Ann: Metallurgical Tests Confirm High Grade Product, page-79

1. 2,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    I wish mate. It’s just one of those stocks where you try and forget you own it. Hopefully within the next few months they pull a rabbit out of the bag. In all honesty though I truly believe they will pull it off. Would it be nice if they all had been paid in shares and had more skin in the game? Yes and no. Whether they all own half the registered makes no difference if they can’t pull a deal together. I think we need to look at where we are today instead of where we have been. We are in a much better position than we have ever been. We are closer to getting an off take agreement, plus we are 15% owners of Mid metal. And if we pull the funding off it will be life changing stock.

I truly believe that trying to compare where MGU were back in 2021 when it was at ATH is only going to cause yourself pain.(not you personally). Back in COVID era every stock was going mental on the back of fluff ANN. Not say getting a deal (MOU)with Anglo was fluff, but I think you get my point. The market right now has become very nervous and we have a new generation of investors who want to make millions over night(thanks to crypto and the lack of patience) and if it doesn’t happen they are selling at a loss and heading to next big thing, hence why the SP keeps getting sold down.. I’m aware that there are so many investors in MGU that have been here for years and way longer than me. At the end of the day there’s nearly a billion shares on offer so I believe there’s many investors that see the true potential. Many people know on HC I’ve been very critical about the lack of transparency, however, I’m hoping that they are only concerning themselves with the direction of the company and not a few disgruntled individuals (like myself) on Hot Gossip. I said it in my last post and I’ll say it again. We going to get f*ed over or we’re going to be singing the praises of Neil and the board. I truly believe Neil wants to create a company that has his name all over it.

Les try and get behind our board for the rest of this quarter. If they come up with more excuses and keep moving the goalposts then we can start holding their feet to the fire.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $33.01K 2.689M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 641350 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1395577 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.