DM1 4.00% 2.4¢ desert metals limited

@MongyYou have absolutely no idea about Ionic Adsorption Rare...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    @Mongy

You have absolutely no idea about Ionic Adsorption Rare Earth Clay deposits like Desert Metals' Innouendy deposit. 3,000ppm is ridiculously high grade REE Clay grades.

Rare Earth grades above 750ppm, especially with 70+% recoveries using cheap salt water and weak acid are highly profitable, let alone the grades and the 24% of the Rare Earths, that Desert Metals, has confirmed being the highly valuable Critical Mineral Rare Earths.

Watch this video.

Also watch from the 9min 35sec mark to what (ex Head of BHP Exploration Base Metals (Nickel Copper PGEs) Dr Rob Stuart now CEO of DM1) says about why Ionic Adsorption Clay Hosted Rare Earths are so profitable because they are so easy and cheap to process and separate/recover. Compared to hard rock rare earths.

Again listen carefully to what Dr Rob Stuart says about these Ionic Adsorption Rare Earth grades at Innouendy from the 10min 50sec mark.

"
    Our grades are good, our thicknesses are good..."

On Friday, the DM1 Metallurgical results confirmed a 70+% REE recovery rate, using the cheapest method of processing, salt water and weak acid. Well ahead of recoveries that IXR confirmed at 43% that has a market cap of $94million (2.3c share price) compared to DM1 today at $4m (6c share price).

This is the most important factor for Ionic Clay Hosted Rare Earth deposits and DM1's recoveries are some of the highest on the ASX.

Again, we just need to let the company continue to dot the i's and cross the t's.

I'm looking forward to also seeing the lab results of the 5,000 drill holes at Belele and drilling to restart at Innouendy into the Rare Earths as well as Nickel, PGEs and Cobalt and drilling to restart at Dingo Pass into those 9 high-quality conductors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $1.011K 41.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 317054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.