LRV 0.00% 10.5¢ larvotto resources limited

Have to agree with you. I had to ask someone at the lab for...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Have to agree with you. I had to ask someone at the lab for insight an I didn't get results.
    However, there were clearly a few here that had been given a tip off by Ron.

Sad thing is though, that most here that new there was news thought the news would be better.
    Had they loaded up last week in the hope of a decent return would still be down today.

Unfortunately, both Isa and Eyre are waiting on heritage surveys and with the new rules I dare say that there will be no drills this month.
    At least for the campaigns that matter.

My thoughts are:
    1.) NZ are dusters, been 3 months so I wouldn't worry about that any more
    2.) REE is 50:50 being mineable and with the initial tests taking 8 weeks turn around time, I doubt there will be any updates soon.
    3.) Ni/PGE also none existent.

Isa Cu and Eyre Li are the only things that can get this SP to jump. We are running out of time. People who were calling the REE results as the saving grace before the cap raise, now you know.

If we start drilling this by the start of August, BIG IF. Campaign will run for 1 month, takes us to September. Results take 8-12 weeks. That takes us to November and December. By that stage we will have one quarter of funding left.

Hate to say it is all or nothing time and as I have said before, which I was strongly rebuked on. IMO we will not see >20c before next year. Any decent results we receive now will be sold into a CR just like last year and Waratah.

Love to be wrong but there is virtually nothing left in the tank in the short term. Drilling starting announcements do nothing for companies.
    L1M is down 15% since starting theirs. I can only hope they have good results, which hopefully can run up on our SP slighlty.

Just being realistic, pie me if you want. Looks like it will be a close call for the the option holders. FIngers crossed
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 03/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $188.4K 1.723M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1726037 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 607977 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.