ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552
    Lets just put aside the low hanging fruit to this comment of, this management has missed every milestone. Realistically that generally implies that they will miss this as well.

But the main reason I don't believe there will be drilling is that they still need a heritage survey to be completed for Isa. This was not mentioned in the Isa announcement. I do not understand how someone can provide an estimate on the drilling start date when the one thing that it needs to commence is not within his control?

Just have a look at Eyre. I believe the wording was something along the lines of drilling will commence shortly. Its been 3 months and the plan hasn't even been released.

New rules - google Aboriginal Heritage Law WA. Will impact Eyre, not Isa but why I don't believe there will be drilling at either location.

Also just in case if you're going to ask how do you know about the heritage survey at Isa. I email Ron and I would encourage those on this forum that are legitimate holders to email hit as well, rather than sit on this forum listening to people say this will go to 20c next week.
    Just in case you're wondering he did not tell me about the results though and I emailed him last week. I guess some holders are closer than I

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.