IVR 2.13% 4.6¢ investigator resources ltd

I would suggest it actually may be the external consultant...

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73

I would suggest it actually may be the external consultant holding the resource upgrade release Not IVR as such!

In addition to the RC drilling, 4 diamond drill holes were drilled as “twins” to selected RC holes in order to
    validate the samples collected and analysed from RC holes. This process of “twinning” holes forms an
    integral component of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control (“QA/QC”) that underpins the resource
    estimation process by demonstrating that the drilling and sampling technique utilised is appropriate to the
    style and type of mineralisation. The data generated from this “twin” program, in addition to other QA/QC
    data generated during the infill drill program will be reviewed by the consulting resource geologist and
    presented in documentation accompanying the release
    of the mineral resource estimate.
    The geological database and associated QA/QC documentation were delivered to the independent resource consultant subsequent to the end of the Quarter and it is anticipated that the resource estimate will
    be completed in May
    . This resource estimate will underpin the subsequent mine planning, scheduling and
    optimisation work that will feed into the Pre-Feasibility Study (“PFS”).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $72.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $79.05K 1.728M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1883605 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 144161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.