MLS 5.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

This is from the September 2023 Quarterly"Priority new drilling...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    This is from the September 2023 Quarterly

"Priority new drilling programs are planned to test the key, high-grade, graphitic trends targeting greatly
    expanded resource potential as well as an increased overall grade. Permit applications have been
    submitted to the Quebec Government
    for approval of a drilling program to commence during the winter
    drilling season at the project – which runs from November 2023 to March 2024. "

The response you should get is that the application(s) were in before September, and, apparently the drilling should be " runs from November 2023 to March 2024".

The drilling should be almost over according to the announcement. I was hoping for some preliminary results to help with the MLSOD options.

The January 2024 Quarterly.

"The Company has planned an extensive drilling program designed to extend and further
    define to the previously outlined Mineral Resource and test other high-grade trends to
    increase understanding of the enormous potential of the project for further resource expansion.
    Drilling will commence immediately following approval by the Quebec Ministry of Resources."

This suggests that nothing has commenced however it will start immediately once that laggard the Quebec Ministry of Resources give approval.

I wait with baited breath on the response offered to you Bhan.

Its omission how this company operates. I cite for example, no notification of the wild fires and the mining bans by the Quebec government where other companies did provide an announcement . I further cite the above with a complete absence of communication where their advice on the drilling program that was to commence "from November 2023 to March 2024" did not take pace. The excuse was the Quebec government but a professional management team would have provided more ongoing communication
    Last edited by IHateMondays: 07/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $50.65K 2.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 724264 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 295242 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.