MTC 4.55% 21.0¢ metalstech limited

Unlikely Russell and Gino will announce anything before the 45...

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Unlikely Russell and Gino will announce anything before the 45 day option period. My guess is the SP will slowly head south over the coming month.

If, and it’s a big if, they choose to take up the option it will be in early Jan, a period when most people are away and not focused on the market.

Capital is the key to taking up the option. If there is a strategy at play here then it’s my guess that a deal has already been negotiated to sell down the Lithium tenements. So, if they proceed with the purchase I’d expect that announcement to follow.

But, it will all be about the timing, always is with this BoD. My guess: Step one will be to announce the purchase early Jan (pump), step two is release the 3b in late Jan to show lack of funds which will spook the market (dump) and step three will be ‘Voila!’ we’ve sold the Lithium tenements and have the cash to scratch out a bit of dirt and update the DFS (pump). The DFS will take some time, just enough time for Russell and Gino to drain a big chunk of capital through directors fees and related party transactions (dump). Then, on to whatever commodity is hot at that time.

So, in short, we could expect pump, dump, pump, dump then repeat!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $41.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $15.69K 73.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33882 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 28789 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.