MTC 4.55% 21.0¢ metalstech limited

Russell and Gino have now ‘very successfully’ provided MTC...

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Russell and Gino have now ‘very successfully’ provided MTC shareholders with a company that the market has little to no confidence in.

If their strategy (game) is to get the SP as low as possible they’ve won. Company currently valued at less than its asset value, surely.

It’s a hold for me. I suspect there will be good news flow towards the end of the year in preparation for the release of their 40m odd shares in Feb 2019.

MTC’s assets are just too good to ignore, particularly the Lithium ground. Grades are unbelievable and with further exploration there looks to be a viable resource there. Multiple Cobalt drilling campaigns underway and completed with assay results due over the coming months.

My feeling is our MD and TD walked because it became obvious to them that Russell and Gino were in no rush to improve market confidence in the company until the escrowed shares are released. Just my opinion, don’t know any facts but having been an investor for a while it’s a solid educated guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $41.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $15.69K 73.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33882 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 28789 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.