MTC 0.00% 23.0¢ metalstech limited

Can't be underestimated the extra exposure we'll get from have...

1. 3,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12488
    Can't be underestimated the extra exposure we'll get from have Chris Evans appointed. Say what you want but having worked at AJM, MLL (FFX), means he's got some credibility. despite recent forthcoming due to prevailing market conditions. Cancet is actually very high grade, whether it's spun-out which sounds like the strategy MTC is undervalued on the Sturec Gold project IMO so any sort of upside from Cancet will be very good for MTC.

Sector is quite hot for lithium so the timing is right to extract commercial value from the project. Mutliple 3-4% grades at surface lends itself to open pit exploitation. Not surprising that they've been approached to have this bought outright. Would personally love to see MTC retain some sort of stake and have a nice cash injection.

Means they can fund Sturec through to production and have someone else (perhaps Chris himself might stay on, to progress development on the lithium front).

Very good time to be holding MTC IMHO, those drill results shouldn't be far away either.
    T/A is looking good now as well, huge break of MACD on daily and weekly on massive volume. Will be profit takers but TBH there wasn't alot of volume sold below 18c so whoever is selling unlikely bought today. What it more likely means is they are turning over the existing register of holders whom may have decided was the day to leave. IMV selling or taking profit on a 50% day can be a good idea, but feel that with a very low SOI and 2 seriously decent projects with now what i think is personally capable board it's a good time to invest and hold. As such, i have averaged up today as well as having bought more previously at 13c. I will personally free-carry here when the stock doubles from my average which is now around 14c.

1.5M Oz AU resource upgrade post drilling program, not too many sub 25m MC companies have that kind of resource and delineated to high degree of certainty. For new holders can search my name for further info and opinions. Post #:49407613 has a solid summary.

*disclosure been here since Nov 2020, see 5 times upside with a bit of time.
    Changed sentiment to buy reflecting actions today.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $15.86K 67.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 83592 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 29166 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.