MEI 7.41% 14.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Hey BNW. There is little reason for calling 4c. Equally there is...

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Hey BNW.
    There is little reason for calling 4c.
    Equally there is insufficient data to call for sp north of where we are at 70m MC.
    If you can see 4c based on your hunch then ok, just say it’s your feeling based on what you predict will be a negative
    series of assays. You’re more than entitled to take a stab.
    you may end up being right or even wrong! It’s all about the opening assays from the next 3-5 holes.
    Plenty of enthusiasm abounds for those who see the alterations and strong evidence if porphyry structure which correlates with the >15 IP.
    Assays will be slow, but also selective I’d imagine, given the depth of drill core.
    Covid is rampant in SAM.
    Is the porphyry ticket still in play? Absolutely. Is it a potential company maker? Well, if you know the effect a porphyry deposit can have on a company in a global context, then yes.
    Is it mineralised to an extent worthy of mining? Who knows. If not then maybe 4c is fair. If it IS mineralised and large then potentially you could see 20c-$2 over time.
    Could go either way.
    Geological structure looks good. Vectors are strong from hole 2. I would cast my predictions towards a major structure. Hopefully it is significantly mineralised.
    By all means make a prediction, just say whether it’s a hunch or based on fact. Might be a stretch at this point to claim the latter.
    Last edited by oilskin: 13/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $288.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $423.4K 3.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 1616524 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 1154553 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.