MEI 1.02% 9.7¢ meteoric resources nl

Hi @opees it's just a reading of the chart that indicates that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1110
    Hi @opees it's just a reading of the chart that indicates that this might go lower, could be totally wrong... a few have pointed the same thing on the AUZ chart. I certainly did not pick it to drop under 0.9c but it looks like it might. The reasoning behind this is that AUS has had a bull run so far , and it's correcting itself to fair value. Apparently it's jumped from 1.5c to 12.5c in little over 6 weeks ? So partly retrace, and profit takers will bring the stock down?? This is what I gather... MEI is not so bad when it comes down to media, they have an about us video which is impressive. AUZ did not have a website as of a few weeks ago, I was very hesitant investing in that company as a reson. MEI can do allot more though, I just asked the question on the BDI form thread if companies such as MEI would be open to get someone like me providing video media for their updates / announcements / news - this would impact their stock price greatly and attract allot more buyers. I would be happy to do this for them if it would mean driving the share price up... I am not sure how well this idea would go down with them. Apologies as a new trader I've got a little and I am trying to make it big - fast some days I loose my patience. But I am learning that patience is key to the big win...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.