CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

I agree with you totally. Particularly, that there clearly have...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    I agree with you totally. Particularly, that there clearly have been some planning issues. Having said this, given the climatic challenges in Greenland (and its remoteness), climate conditions being very difficult to foresee over a long time period, I think that this could happen to even the most experienced and major mining companies.

IMHO, Mestersvig is a treasure trove and logistically fairly simple (as the mining at Blyklippen has already clearly demonstrated). This has been my view from day one (based on my own personal research). Nothing I hear on this forum will change my view. Ryberg on the other hand, is IMHO much more uncertain. Therefore, if I was running things, I would be concentrating solely on Mestersvig from now on.

IMHO, it is the financing of the next couple of seasons at Mestersvig which is the major problem, not finding a major lead/zinc/silver resource (which is clearly already there). I would also add that this high-grade lead/zinc/silver mineralisation is over an extremely large area. Therefore, I am very confident that CNJ will be able to attract a JV partner who can take over the exploration reins, and together with CNJ, eventually develop the Mestersvig area into a major lead/zinc/silver mine.

In this regard, I will have nothing more to post here until the next Greenland related announcement.

With regard to the current MTJV PGE etc. exploration activities, here just about anything is possible, and there is no doubt that we will all very soon be much the wiser regarding its significant potential and its immediate future.

Wishing you a healthy and prosperous 2023.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 68599590 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32125239 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.