CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Before I take a well-earned break, and for those of you here who...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Before I take a well-earned break, and for those of you here who are still interested in a serious, adult and professional discussion (pretty rare on HC!) about CNJ's various projects, Greenland etc. and who are thankful for accurate information about all of the aforementioned (isn't HC supposed to be a place to discuss stocks and obtain information, as part of each and every investors' own research efforts?), you may find the following information about the current state of mining in Greenland quite interesting.

Here we go: I had a very nice and very long dinner in London late last year with some of the nice folks from Greenroc Mining (GreenRoc are also very active in Greenland).

https://greenrocmining.com/about-greenroc-mining/

Here is also an interview with Dr Stefan Bernstein, who is the newly appointed CEO of GreenRoc Mining. He talks about the attractiveness of mining in Greenland, as well as the roadmap to production for GreenRoc.

The most interesting part of this video is from 4:18

Please note: this video is for general information purposes. It is not for cross promotion purposes, nor it is intended to attract new investors to CNJ i.e. DYOR!

Having said this, anybody not taking Greenland seriously as a critical future major supplier of critical raw materials, should think again. My take is that CNJ will play some sort of role in the future of mining in Greenland, and most likely at Mestersvig. The form this takes however, remains to be seen.

As usual, this post is my opinion only, not investment advice! (see my disclaimer, which can be found at the bottom of every single one of my posts, as it has been for years!).

Finally, take responsibilty for your own investment decisions! As I always do!

Please note: Investing in small caps involves great risk and possible major losses (it has been for centuries!). Please don't tell me I didn't tell you so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 68599590 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32125239 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.