MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Ann: Metgasco appoints new Managing Director , page-5

1. 1,269 Posts.
    I think it's good news, nothing against David because he is good in his field but he is not really suited to a leadership role in a company. Glenda is still CFO, David will still offer his expertise, but Pteter will steer the ship! Here is a quote from DJ in the announcement...

?Metgasco is now making the critical transition from exploration to production and it is important for the Company that the key skills required to drive project outcomes in upstream field and infrastructure development are added at the very top of the organisation. The Clarence Moreton basin is the sleeping giant in the Australian gas industry. With our exciting conventional discoveries, our demonstrated coal seam gas reserves and high value commercial agenda, Metgasco is poised for rapid growth. Peter shares my vision of Metgasco becoming a major gas supplier on the east coast of Australia and I am convinced that he has the energy, intellect and tenacity required to deliver on the Company?s promise.?

Nick Heaths comments are also interesting, my feeling is that there is no bad blood with DJ at all, it's just the time in the companies life when he knows it's time to handover the keys. If he starts any substantial selling of his holdings, I would be worried. A couple hundred thou here and there are not of any concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.514M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.112K 691.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 14014898 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626407 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.