MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

re: Ann: Metgasco (MEL) appoints Mr Greg Shor... Mossy - Ive...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    re: Ann: Metgasco (MEL) appoints Mr Greg Shor... Mossy - Ive been in this company for years and should have sold out when the share price was over $1 - remember those days?

Agree with all of your comments on the misguided, self rightous anti-fossil fuel protestors. But... don't believe you on the CSG play.

When did MEL ever stimulate any of their CSG wells? Hasn't happened as far as I know so they haven't tried every trick in the book. They only drilled two rounds of pilot wells verticals and laterals. The last trial production CSG wells - the dual lateral Harrier wells - were drilled before PH started with the company. As far as I know they havent been put onto production test.

Why spend shareholders money drilling new wells and then not bother to even flow them? If they flowed them and they didnt produce gas they would have to report to the market. But there hasnt been any explanation to shareholders as to what's going on. Are these wells now rehabilitated.

Surely you would agree that there is something weird about this that can only relate to mgt/board decision making?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.