MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Aidan I've gone back and reread some of your posts. I suppose...

1. 166 Posts.
    Aidan

I've gone back and reread some of your posts.

I suppose what p@@@@'d me off immediately with you latest post was your "I told you so" introduction and your "Now once again you can howl me down and complain to my employer" conclusion. Its the tone of it all that just lacks...

To me your post smacks a little of hubris and perhaps makes your concluding comment of sympathising with "mum and dad investors" seem a little disingenuous.

I am a mum and dad investor. I have significant skin in this game. Unless you have skin in the game, in any game, you will not know what it is like to be alive.

Aidan, do you have skin in this game? That is a genuine question. I may not like you, but I will give you due respect if you have.

I suspect you might be one of the many that sit back and read these posts but rarely if ever comment. Fair enough. Nothing wrong with that... I can see why you got such a bad reception last time round and perhaps you will this time too. Your comment of expecting some grief this time too, suggests to me that know full well what you are doing. Inviting criticism upon yourself, for whatever purpose, especially if it is to make yourself out to be a victim, in this instance, is also disingenuous.

I would urge you to become a regular poster and a contributor to the debate. Develop a thicker skin than what you have presented to date with your 16 posts. You will win me over with scientifically based robust argument even if it relates to social science.

I thank you however for your warning that Metgasco runs the risk of having the NSW government legislate against it. I suppose in all of this, you are not necessarily telling me anything new. But I thank you all the same.

As for me, I want what you want. I am quite happy for NSW to see the back of Metgasco. But what I want most of all is to be fairly compensated as a beneficial owner of one of the largest certified gas reserves in the state. Is that too much to ask? That is a direct question to you. Do you think that asking for fair compensation is too much to ask for.

For the government to legislate this ownership away from me without fair compensation, is something that is so contrary to the way I conduct myself and my business dealings that I find it so hard to contemplate what you have suggested could happen and to contemplate that there are officials representing my fellow Australians who do not share this so basic "Aussie" value too.

I keep referring to sovereign risk. No one will want to invest in NSW. No one will respect mob rule especially in the face of the chief scientists report. No one will respect the government

Fairness and equity. Surely as a basic principal, irrespective of where you sit on the political, environmental, social or economic fence we have common ground on this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.319M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.333K 933.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 27172161 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6169647 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.