MEL 0.00% 0.6¢ metgasco ltd

I like the way you think P4D, you're on the right track - sub...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I like the way you think P4D, you're on the right track - sub $100M is underselling our asset.

IMO $123M is more like our LOW number...IE the bare minimum only if negotiations go badly. Our first figure should be well north of what is likely to be our final bare minimum

So let's start $250m, just for pain and suffering and all the other crap that shareholders have had to endure.

A precedent needs to be set, Government can't simply ride roughshot and then pay bare minimum...there needs to be some pain felt, as disincentive for them to engage in malpractice. Governments need to be seen as setting best practice standards, which is clearly not the case here.

Be real good if the green trolls, anti everything mob, bullies and henchmen who stirred up this crap in the first instance by a campaign built upon lies and deception were also held to account in the final reckoning...not just the weak willed dipsticks in Government pandering to save their political hide at the expense of NSW's future prosperity.
    Last edited by Boomer55: 14/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.493M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.633K 785.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2920489 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5264576 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.