MEL 25.0% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

"... assume that Anthony Robert's and the department are racking...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "... assume that Anthony Robert's and the department are racking their brains trying to come up with a legitimate response or going though all of Mel's documentation since year dot..."

I will assume the letter (full version on MEL's website) reinstated the facts and also served as a "face saver" for Roberts and the OCSG.

Any attempts of further unneccessary BS to justify their action will have them end up in Court. But who will lose their job at the OCSG right now ? We'll see.

On the surface, Mike Baird didn't want to deal with it probably due to Anthony Roberts' relationship with certain developers. Let's not assume they are best of mates in the NSW Lib Government.

Will ICAC be the double edged sword for Roberts? Could be a worry for NSW Libs as the next Minister to go, IMO.

By the way, I think the NSW Chief Scientist report should be due for release in June/July ? Watch AGL and STO out there promoting natural gas as a reliable and beneficial industry to NSW economy. Not that science are that important now in the eyes of politicians in NSW these days ;-)

Keep up the pressure for Mike Baird I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $500 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.