LCL 0.00% 1.2¢ lcl resources limited

Look I need to say this cause it frustrates me to no end! 1....

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Look I need to say this cause it frustrates me to no end! 1. Holders who have set a target to sell at and don’t plan on purchasing more don’t stack your shares at your sell price when its this far from said sell price and it creates a mental barrier for potential
    investors and to your own goals it’s a double fail on achieving the highest price
    2. Set alerts to make you aware when the stock actually makes a move with volume towards your exit price so u can make a move without killing! Momentum,
    3. Have some patience these things are not blue chips so price fluctuations are more emotionally based than anything to do with news so believe in the research you made and if u have the capacity these weak emotional
    sellers can create great topup opportunities .
    4. We have not even received our first drill result and the pre run almost always associated before t
    he result good or bad due to the speculation of it possibly being a bonanza and then there’s so many after that if it bad the downside is minimal!
    5. If sellers adhered to these simple
    rules of hold patience and don’t show your hand on screen this would in no doubt in my mind be trading at 12-15c right now.
    6. If this is a large player or insto accumulating I’d be even more excited cause that means for them
    to believe so much in this stock and to create a healthy return it will be supported with great volume
    well above this accumulation point
    7 . Downside is our base at 8c worse case scenario I give a 5% chance if the world ended but the upside I give 95% upside chance as so much hasn’t played out at all
    so honestly these guys wanting to stack large amounts of shares on the sell for profit pips and sub 10% gains come on your cheating yourself and everyone from way way bigger profit and killing and or will make a serious push when good news comes of it going bonanza, have some common sense and learn to invest for greater gain

Last edited by Microcapper: 16/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $27.77K 2.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 854681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1990121 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 282251
Last updated 11.21am 26/04/2024 ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.