LCL 12.5% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

don't disagree with your sentiments. Will be good to see all the...

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    don't disagree with your sentiments. Will be good to see all the detail come out in the next few weeks.

Once all this corporate activity is over the drill bits will do the talking and I'm sure the geos on both sides want to see that happening. Both companies certainly require a rerating and having SFR as a backer along with Anglo Gold be it they don't hold shares is a huge plus for the new Metminco. Agree that we should change name at the same time as consolidation.

Interesting that Hartley's are now the financial backer of this transaction as opposed to Pattersons... Would be good to see both brokers doing their best to raise interest and cash for MNC. Not sure how this works being Pattersons had a mandate to provide advice to MNC post the last rights issue and they were being paid $5000/mnthly retainer.

The big question for me will be whether any of the shares that get issued to RMB will be escrowed and for what period. I think they will need to do this to help maintain a postive price post consolidation otherwise we will see them dripping shares onto the market as Bergen did until they get rid of their holding...A query I will certainly be raising if it isn't explained in the upcoming prospectus because I'm concerned RMB was getting out of the funding resource companies game based on a earlier post I made...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.619K 702.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3332155 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 205548 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.