PRU 3.41% $2.73 perseus mining limited

Ann: Meyas Sand Gold Project Update, page-5

1. 4,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    Hi mate, I think you and I have this discussion every 6 months or so and I rattle off the same companies. I don’t believe that Perseus are interested in Tietto, especially at its fairly questionable current juncture. Also, the Chinese have the register locked up.

It’s pretty slim pickings of advanced development projects out there in Africa. Orecorp, Osino and a few others. My pick would be the Kalana Gold Project in Mali which Endeavour had previously eyed off selling. Endeavour have shown some pragmatism in offloading assets at relatively cheap prices if they can realise some value from them. Similar to what B2Gold did with Kiaka. Perseus is one of the few companies with the ability to finance building Kalana though since I think capex will be US$350M.

Otherwise Orezone and WAF are about the only single producing asset companies left in West Africa. WAF still makes the most sense for me as a deal would be mutually beneficial. The window for a deal is open now with Sudan deferral and WAF doing financing for Kiaka. Seems like now or never.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.