RGT 7.58% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: MGC Derma - CannaGlobal Transaction Update, page-50

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    The owners of cannaglobal ARE cannabis experts.. no question about that.

MGC isn't paying them anything, MGC is investing in the canadian market.. do you not watch the news? read foxnews.com, this will tell you everything you need to know about the canadian M market, its GOING INSANE!!!! GOING INSANE BECAUSE ITS LEGALIZED RECREATIONAL OCTOBER 18th, 2018... do you know what that means? It means you can goto the gas/petrol/fuel station whatever you call it, and buy a JOINT, walk outside and light it up in front of the POLICE, and pass it to the POLICE the POLICE CAN TAKE A PUFF AND PASS IT BACK.

CannaGlobal does have a few million. CannaGlobal does not have the time to wait to start a new derma company. CannaGlobal sees the bigger picture. CannaGlobal is signing deals with EVERYONE not just MGC Derma. CannaGlobal sees a product who had the publics approval (Harvey Nichols), CannaGlobal knows because of Huge WINNER aka Hugh Winters, if Harvey Nichols consumers approve, every single store accross North America consumers will approve... product is ready to launch. If anything MGC Derma is losing in this situation... they lost because of VARM COSMO, they put alot of eggs in that basket... and lost it.. I've done this before in life and business and I can relate.. MGC is very lucky it didn't bring the company down.

MGC did not fund this company to listing, this company just gave MGC 1 million canadian. You cant feasibly call Huge WINNER aka Hugh Winters and LORNE GERTNER magic beans, these guys are legendary in their perspective categories.

You want the only negative thing that I've been able to imagine?
    If you think I'm part of this company... then let me throw this speculation out there... this is purely imaginative and me being paranoid.

NOW, listen closely to this. I can speculate that the VARM COSMO deal could of died because ... listen closely this is PURE SPECULATION NOT BASED ON ANY FACTS, JUST THROWING A scenario out there... maybe the product delivered (was there even any product delivered to varm cosmo someone help answer this)... maybe the product wasn't the correct % CBD or something of that nature, and VARM COSMO decided not to pay?? maybe MGC Derma product will land in Canada and being experienced as CannaGlobal is they test it as well, and maybe that product doesnt test the % it should be? Maybe Elad Segev WHO IS MAJORITY SHARE HOLDER with 46,000,000 shares of MGC, and responsible for the Breeding and Cultivation Manager at MGC Pharmaceuticals, Ltd... maybe he's skimming and selling the product on the black market... maybe NATIV SEGEV and ELAD SEGEV are running a ponze scheme while skimming all of the flower out of the grow houses... and selling it on the black market. Who knows really? I mean has anyone seen the numbers from these greenhouses? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how many pounds or kilograms as the EAST calls them.. will grow in a 1000 meter grow room. I do find it peculiar that the company is really owned by Israels from Israel. And Brett Mitchell and Ross Walker could just be front men responsible for the account and have no clue what could be going on behind closed doors. They don't speak hebrew.... Roby Zomer, Nativ Segev, Elad Segev they speak hebrew... 

Guys common, why would Nativ and Elad throw away 40-50million of shares each that could be worth $2 a share for $2 million of M in the black market . It just isn't feasible... I mean maybe it is if your company is failing and about to close doors. But this company still has a chance, they just started.. they are in the grand scheme of things RIGHT ON SCHEDULE. 

For the record, I just bought MGC last week. I too already see they have a sales problem.. but damn, getting into the Canadian Market the way they are about to do is FIREEEEE!!! 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.025(7.58%)
Mkt cap ! $14.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 30.0¢ $1.48K 4.929K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 823 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.