RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Tuts.I'm Australian.I moved to Slovenia years before MGC came...

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93

Tuts.

I'm Australian.

I moved to Slovenia years before MGC came here.  There are very very few Australians living here, I know of less than 10 in the whole country.

I know one of the largest hemp farmers in Slovenia.

I know people who are growing marijuana illegally to sell for medicinal oil.

I also work with an agricultural product.

These are the main reasons I've been interested in this company and the reasons I researched it quite heavily.

Curiosity finally got to me and I had to speak face to face. 

As for $500, it doesn't matter. If I sell them at 4.2cents all it costs is a small amount of brokerage. I just wanted to be a shareholder to have the right to answers. I wanted to know because Slovenia is my backyard, Australia is my nationality and blood, and I share because HotCopper is my forum of choice for investing.

TBH, I have no idea why the scepticism of my posts. I can't even tell if people if people think I'm ramping or downramping, it's just a few points straight from the rabbits mouth. Also my post about the conversation with Roby was moderated by HotCopper for unsubstantiated information and then put back on as the company confirmed all information was already public knowledge.

Our 90 minutes obviously covered more than what I have written about but I thought I'd share the main topics of speculation. The ones that everyone are interested in but nobody here can answer because nobody asks (about 5 people showed up for the AGM) At the end of the conversation nearly all my curiosity was satisfied but I'll continue to watch the company. For the now obvious reasons to you, this is the most interesting ASX listed company for me to follow. It also comes with the benefits of playing out like a soap opera.

I hope this satisfies some of your curiosity.

Lep pozdrav.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.