RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

OK the critical issue here is market cap. SP is irrelevant when...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    OK the critical issue here is market cap. SP is irrelevant when making comparisons with other companies SP in the same market.

There are other issues though which are holding the SP back. The main one IMO is commercial naivety at board level. The BOD is made up of what I would call a bunch of over enthusiastic boffins who have been found out shooting their mouths off prematurely over deals without completing adequate due diligence on who they are supplying and terms of the arrangements for payment. They have then been found out being very conservative with the truth when approached by shareholders trying to clarify and confirm their payment announcements to the market and it took a letter from the ASX to determine what should have been disclosed to the market a month or so ago.

Another confusion point is whether they have or have not applied to the appropriate authorities for an import License and have a license to grow marijuana for medical purposes in Australia, and if they have why its taking so long to acquire it.

The next issue is the shares that MXC have distributed to themselves via options and "performance rights" and the vast salaries they appear to be drawing. You don't see that in the very early stages of A2M's management.

On the other side the company has a vast amount of experience in research and development of MM for a wide range of health issues that conventional medicine does not seem to have found a cure for, such as epilepsy, psoriasis, etc and now further research into cancer and other areas such as ADD poses further potential revenue streams.

I am a significant shareholder from a couple of years ago and despite my above comments believe that MXC is heading in the right direction. I expect the SP to move very quickly upwards if they can get certification confirmed, the Varmo deal sealed up and locked away and continue with further medication research.

Thankyou to "the learner" for being a "devils advocate" I would far rather read your comments as food for thought, than some of the cheerleading BS that goes on here.
    Attacking the person and not the content demonstrates a lack of education.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $15.14K 53.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 3187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.