RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: MGC Launch Initial CBD Cosmetics Product Line, page-2

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    Two timely company letter updates from Brett. He is obviously aware just how important it is to keep shareholders informed, especially in the early days of company building and establishment.

Highlights of interest………….. (24th Letter)

“First revenues by Dec 2015 – MGC’s first CBD cosmetics product line”

Generating income will be the share price accelerant. Maximising the inhouse expertise of Natura to develop our own proprietary line of cosmetics and beauty care products is a ‘natural’

“CBD extracted via CO2 process”

As I mentioned in one of my previous postings, the ‘Supercritical CO2’ extraction process is by far the best and safest process for extracting cannabidiol CBD from dried cannabis Sativa (Hemp). Depending on the orientation, size and construction parameters, supercritical CO2 systems can run unattended for prolonged periods of time – certainly overnight. This allows for 24/7 operation that is not possible with extraction plants using other more volatile solvents. The end product is also not contaminated with solvent.

“MGC has now established its head office and operational base just outside Ljubljana”

The executive and operational team is now based there as well. The location of the High CBD growing operation and close proximity to Natural, is all helping to form a cohesive, tightly knit and very functional CDB operation.

“Secured commercial licenses to grow, process, import and export UNLIMITED amounts of Hemp and its products including CBD extract in Slovenia”.

Unlimited – not only can we grow any amount we like, we can also import as much as we need from other global locations. As the hemp is processed in a ‘dried’ state, it can be shipped from anywhere on the planet ensuring a constant supply for processing. The ability to produce CDB resin 24/7/365 is remarkable and a massive bonus over other existing operations or ‘Johnny-come-lately’!

“MGC is able to grow its strain of Cannabis Sativa L in both countries where it is legal to grow medical marijuana and hemp, affording it a much wider market production and distribution of its product”

The company is obviously positioning itself to satisfy future global demand. They are building a network of growing operations to ensure product availability all year round. The availability of year round raw material will be essential to keep up with demand for our own products and for supplying the European cosmetic manufacturers.

………….. announcement today, 28th September

We are kicking off our own proprietary range with 15 different cosmetic products, to be sold via a dedicated website, before Xmas.

These 15 x products will be produced on a market sample basis and ‘trialed’ for feedback which I am sure will guide future production runs and orientation of products provided.

Just this initial short run of 15 products, will have a sale value of UD$500,000. One can only imagine the sales generated within the first year or two, given that they already have a planned 50 x products to be released to the market for next year!

Negotiations are already underway with a global distribution network for select products and another for all products.

This is developing into a very exciting business indeed, with massive potential in a marketplace that I am sure will have great benefits from its various uses and applications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.