RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

A lot of serious accusations being thrown around here the last...

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    A lot of serious accusations being thrown around here the last week. I have kept quiet and out of it, as I'm sure many holders have also done to avoid being ridiculed and/or shot down.

I am not interested in getting involved in a back and forth slander. I've had a chat with Roby and put some concerns and questions to him.

After the information being spread here I also had some concerns. So I needed to hear it from him directly and see what explanation he would come up with. One of my concerns being the existence of Kore Genetics which seems to be the talking point. To be fair, that concern has been fueled by the accusations being thrown around from certain serial posters. But anyway it is a public forum and it is what it is.

I have posted messages from our conversation below, make of them what you wish.

To summarise:
    • Kore Genetics has no agreements or crossing with MGC.
    • Kore Genetics does not work with MGC, nor does the company use IP and/or genetics developed by MGC.
    • Kore Genetics is held by Sputnik, Roby is acting as an advisor.
    • Once Kore Genetics is operational, the company will be sold.
    • Anubis Pharma is not associated with MGC. Company is held by Roby until he sells it.
    • Mercury Pharma brand retained to MGC.
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $290 1.008K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1456 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.