RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: MGC PHARMA EXECUTES US$24M US SUPPLY AGREEMENT, page-58

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    "Yeah for sure I just realized the huge cash burn last couple of qrts ,.."
    >>>>>>>>>>>> only just realised? Where have you been?

"……….makes sense the Malta facility would cost around the $10 million mark ,"
    >>>>>>>>>> makes no sense at all! Early estimates were half that figure. It is supposedly a revamped, existing (derelict) facility.

“..a friend of a friend told me..”
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> well that is about as unfounded as BS can get.

“…the Malta facility will be in the commissioning stage in october , ...”
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> which year?...... it certainly won’t be this year!

“….they would not be able to supply enough medical cannabas without having Malta at full steam ahead.”
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> As I have said before, they won’t open Malta and they won’t grow their own cannabis. Nor will they process, blend or package products ‘in house’.

For those of you who do not know, the CBD/THC bubble burst well over a year ago. Cannabis can now be grown and processed at a fraction of the previous heady costs. Smart companies are subcontracting all aspects of the grow / manufacture / blend and packing processes all to GMP standard.

In the future, CBD will be produced even more economically and with higher levels of quality, consistency and purity via fermentation process. You can learn what Amyris is doing in this area.

MXC has been in the ASX corporate ICU for months struggling to survive. It is only a matter of time before their greed and thieving becomes terminal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.