RGT 1.54% 32.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: MGC Pharma Signs Agreement Targeting Anti-Viral Treatments, page-114

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    First, I can see you have quoted some unreliable sources again. I have made it very clear that according to mega-analysis from Cochrane library, although Vitamin C is important to support our immune system, there is no conclusive evidence to show Vitamin C supplement will help to thwart the symptoms of Cold and Flu.

Second, just because there were isolated cases that some people or company did not follow rules and professionalism, doesn't mean these rules and professional guidelines should not be observed. it is like just because some rich people can always get good lawyers and get away from the crime they committed, the Law itself has no value and should not be observed?

Third, MGC is a medical cannabis company and all in a sudden they wanted to started a "new business" and have JV to make health supplement for Malaria (or even COVID-19) makes people question their motives and intention behind. I will give you an example. Imagine I opened a new start-up small company making Vitamin C tablets, and one day I just want to get more capital/money from the market, and hence without any solid evidence, I pronounce "Vitamin C may potentially treat HIV, cancer, and even COVID-19" and is going to conduct a phase II trials in a small private hospital in China. Does it sound ok for you?
    Last edited by Sparkz918: 20/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $15.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 32.0¢ $48 150

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1675 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 1572 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.