RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Firstly, when was Ross ever a Director of MGC? Secondly, are you...

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Firstly, when was Ross ever a Director of MGC?

Secondly, are you referring to the Ross Smith who made many accusations about the company (some of a very serious nature) and apparently divulged all this information to the ASX - yet the ASX soon after dropped their investigation because clearly his claims had no substance?

The Ross Smith who played many 'mum/dad' investors for fools and pumped stocks so he could cash out?

The Ross Smith that has had run ins with multiple companies and professionals and resorts to personal attacks on people?

But you believe this bloke .. hmm interesting.

MGC may be needing the cash at the moment, but the CR we are seeing is to make up for the shortfall of funds for the previous CR. Obviously we will find out further details when the announcement on Tuesday drops.

The LSE listing? Following the information we have been provided, I believe we would have listed on the LSE listing if it weren't for the unfortunate COVID-19 pandemic which killed the market. I am sure an update will be provided in the coming months to address our LSE plans.

Malta? Well that is a topic we will need to wait for an update on. Clearly, not being able to list on the LSE would have affected our project/plans with Malta (i.e. funding). But I will wait for an official update before we begin to speculate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $290 1.008K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1456 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.