RGT 0.00% 41.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Sparkz918: "I quoted these because I have taken reasonable steps...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Sparkz918: "I quoted these because I have taken reasonable steps to verified the content is accurate. As you have said, you have no access to Australian Medicine Handbook and other reliable sources, so there is no point for me to post those links here right?"

Reasonable steps to verify the content is accurate? haha you must be joking. Looks like you have elevated yourself to supreme authority. Correct - I do not have access to the Australian Medicine Handbook. I do have access to other reliable sources - as does everyone else. Last time I checked (unless you have overthrown the scientific and medical establishments) sources such as: Scientific American, Nature, NIH (National Institute of Health), Max Planck Institute, IDSA (Infectious Diseases Society of America), ASM (American Society for Microbiology) and other scientific research and publishing agencies are reliable.

Sparkz918:
    "When you are talking about the effectiveness and safety of drugs, we need to be very cautious and this is where evidence based practice should be in place."

We are not diagnosing diseases on HotCopper. We are sharing information. Again please refer to below.

https://www.drugs.com/support/about.html

"The Drugs.com Drug Information Database is powered by four independent leading medical-information suppliers: Wolters Kluwer Health, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Cerner Multum and IBM Watson Micromedex. Individual drug (or drug-class) content compiled by these sources is peer reviewed and delivered by Drugs.com."

https://www.ibm.com/watson-health/learn/micromedex

"For more than 45 years, Micromedex has been one of the largest online reference databases about drug information, toxicology, diseases, acute care and alternative medicine. Delivered through a web portal with IP recognition, the comprehensive resource provides healthcare professionals with clinical decision support for informed treatment decisions. Micromedex facilitates decision making in the areas of drug information, disease and condition management, toxicology and alternative medicine. It even addresses specific questions, such as IV compatibility."

Last edited by Spectre888: 27/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 41.0¢ $2.22K 5.355K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 210 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 1126 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.