RGT 4.48% 35.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Round and round we go. I just can't any more haha. If you really...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Round and round we go. I just can't any more haha. If you really are a "health professional" I am glad you are not my go to. You confuse established western medical practice with research and clinical investigations.

I mentioned Micromedex because it is one of the sources for the information on www.drugs.com which you discredited because it doesn't conform to your one sided ideology. Surely you can connect those dots...

Yes - The anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine has severe adverse effects. This has been known for a long time. The statements made in regards to COVID-19 and the experimental use of Hydroxychloroquine are therefore not exactly surprising. Artemisinin is not hydroxychloroquine although its current primary use is for treating drug resistant malaria. Artemisinin (44268024) does not display the severe side effects seen with Hydroxychloroquine (synthetic drug based on the natural compound quinine from the bark of the cinchona tree). If you insist on saying that they are the same then you are implying Ibuprofen, Codeine, Paracetamol and Willow Bark Extract (Salicin) are also the same (i.e. all used to treat pain in one way or another) and if so, then I seriously question your claimed status as a "health professional".

As per my previous posts - Artemisinin has shown potential as an anti-viral and potential against COVID-19. This is not a definitive statement. No one is making definitive statements. Based on the information available (we can't create information that doesn't exist to satisfy your obsession) studies are being undertake to investigate this potential further. It's pretty clear is not? I'm not sure how all your comments relate to experimental investigation? You keep talking about it as if it has been claimed to be a definite solution. I've made it clear, as have many others, multiple times already. POTENTIAL (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/potential).

One can only laugh at this point...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.015(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $16.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.0¢ $60.95K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11855 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 1338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.