RGT 1.20% 41.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I sent you links to American supplement manufacturers that...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I sent you links to American supplement manufacturers that produce Artemisinin. American manufactuers produce a greater range of supplements. I'm not sure why Blackmores and Swisse haven't expanded into Artemisinin supplements - might be worth contacting them? I would imagine profit is the big focus - what can you produce at lowest cost and sell the highest volume of... Just because a compound like Artemisinin isn't marketed like Vit-C and Fish Oil doesn't mean it's non-effective.

In regards to making definitive claims i.e. Artemisinin is an effective treatment for cervical cancer, despite the scientific literature which suggests it is effective, clinical trials are necessary to pass all the regulatory requirements to be able to market it for that purpose. Have you read any of the links I have sent or are you blinded by your perspective? Don't let emotions get im the way.

In regards to ethics, I don't believe that pharmaceutical compamies lobbying governments is ethical. I don't believe pharmaceutical companies influencing academic research and academic institutions is ethical. I don't believe that pharmaceutical drugs killing people in large numbers is ethical. I can hook you up with links if you need? Question is will you read it and look beyond the status quo consensus?

Do I think MXC running stage II clinical trials on Artemisin + Phytocannabanoid + MyCell delivery in a time of global crisis is ethical? YES.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think it's ethical for pharmaceutical drugs to be repurposed at whim because there is a potential they may help a global pandemic? Do you think fast tracking years of vaccine research into a time frame of 6 to 18 months is ethical? I DON'T.

Last edited by Spectre888: 18/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 41.0¢ $2.052K 4.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 268 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.