RGT 2.47% 41.5¢ argent biopharma limited

I think you're naive if you think the modern pharma industry is...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I think you're naive if you think the modern pharma industry is 100% ethical.

I think it is ethical to claim that certain supplements show potential for certain medical conditions because it is not a definitive statement and their is research that provides a background to the claim. I want to know if there is a supplement that can help me if I have certain medical condition so I'm empowered to help myself in any way possible and so that I'm not purely reliant on synthetic shite that can and often does cause multiple undesirable side effects - these are all general statements not pertaining to MXC or COVID-19 btw.

When creating any new medication/drug/treatment there is always a potential first which is investigated with additional research and trials. They don't just guess which combination of compounds will have an effect on a given condition. Some insight must come from somewhere. This insight is the potential - be it from a study, scientific paper or thousand year old Chinese herbal medicine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.010(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $18.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 41.0¢ $426 1.033K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 4467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.