RGT 0.00% 38.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: MGC Pharma Signs Agreement Targeting Anti-Viral Treatments, page-159

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    First, there is no evidence that using anti-malaria to treat COVID-19 is effective at all. As I mentioned many times, anti-malaria drugs are to targeted a parasite that cause malaria, while COVID-19 is an viral infection. It is like using worming tablets to treat influenza and I am conservative how effective it will be. And the most recent studies have shown the anti-malaria medication Hydroxychloroquine is NOT effective in preventing and treating COVID-19. Similiarly, artemisinin may be effective in treating Malaria, but there is no any evidence it will help to treat viral infection. According to your article https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10212898 (Cochrane Methodology), it states "Transient bradycardia and prolonged QT interval were reported in circa 1.1% of patients monitored. A neurological assessment was performed primarily in the severe malaria patients. No difference was apparent with respect to quinine. In addition, four cases of neuropsychiatric adverse events were reported in patients receiving concomitant mefloquine."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 40.0¢ 37.5¢ $1.906K 4.941K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2916 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 1791 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.