RGT 8.62% 26.5¢ argent biopharma limited

this is an example of the "nerrr go away because your not being...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    You rarely seem to focus on the rights things in your posts Footmax, by all means pick apart my posts and I will give credit where it is due but don't get upset purely because I'm not aligned with your views. This is the exact purpose of this message board, to share opinions and points of view.

If you or anyone else don't have anything constructive to add to the discussion and just like to try and push others around by posting things along the lines of "nerrr go away you're not being nice to the company and trying to pump the stock like me" then don't comment and put me on ignore. I don't know how many times I have to say it before people get the message.

I'm here for a balanced discussion, if someone posts something that is not true I will chime in and point it out to keep the discussion accurate and I expect others to do the same to me, but calling people 'trolls' and not actually acknowledging their views is pretty petty. You need new material guys...

gilby's got the right idea, well done for rising above it.
    this is an example of the "nerrr go away because your not being nice about the company and I don't like it" type of posts I am talking about. In what way does this post serve to move the discussion forward? Honestly please someone provide me an answer to this question, I am all ears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.